PAYING YOUR RENT
- Payments can be made with credit card, debit card, auto pay or check.
- We do not send you an invoice for your unit unless specific arrangements are made.
- You can mail your payment or drop it in our mail slot in the Office door.
- Payment is due on the 1st of every month. A $10 late fee will apply after the 5th. An additional $10 late fee is due if paid after the 22nd.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cash & Check
- Please leave the unit in the same condition it was rented to you - empty & swept.
- You must call and notify us that you have moved out.